Search This Blog

16 Jan 2011

Sunday 16th January 2011 A WINDY DAY

Its a dry day today, a bit cloudy but quite mild, just the way I like it. The only thing about today that I don't like is the wind, and it's howling and blowing quite a bit.

I am still not quite back to normal after my sickness last week, Mum and Dad are talking about me going to the vet if I am still not good next week. I am not desperately ill, I am eating, and greeding, but still not 100% (I won't tell you gory the details, but apparently I smell a bit).

Anyway, as I was saying, its a windy day, the doors in the house keep rattling and I just do not like this. Mum has the kitchen window open and I think this is what is making the doors rattle. Each time I hear a banging of the doors I snuggle up close to Mum or Dad. I am not really a coward, but I just don't understand why it happens. I don't like noises like this, its like the fireworks and the shooting, I get really scared at these noises. It reminds me of Normandy and the drums and brass band.

Last night in the garden it was very dark, and the wind was blowing very hard, this really scared me. It blew my fur all over and I ran back into the house, its just hard to think that one day its lovely outside and next there is this horrible blowing and noises.

Well I think we are off for a long walk this morning. Mum and Dad have been changing the kitchen round all week and have decided to have a day off and get outside for some fresh air.

Just hope the wind stops soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you pick up properly soon,Ben.
    Have Mum and ]Dad tried you with yogourt? It seems to help Barack when he has a dodgy tum.

    ReplyDelete