Search This Blog

25 Jun 2011

A bad experience June 22nd 2011

Mum and me went for a long walk today.  We went through the Dene and up the track towards Earsdon.

We were having  a really nice walk when suddenly a small dog cam running out from the trees barking and snarling at me.  I thought he would stop, but then two other larger dogs came from the same place also snarling and barking at me.  And then another dog, and then I lost count, as I was so worried.  They were snapping and snarling at me and I don't know why.

I am not an aggressive dog, I like everyone and I don't like fighting.

Mum tried to stop them going for me, and she shouted at them to go away.  Then their owners came along and called them back.  It took them a while but in the end they stopped.

I was really frightened and they did hurt me  I was so pleased when they stopped.

When we got home Mum and Dad looked me all over, I had a nasty bite on my back.

It is healing quite nicely now and I am over the attack, but I hope it never happens again.

It was not a good day I don't think people should have dogs they cant control, and especially not when there are lots of them together.  I hope we don't bump into them again.

1 comment:

  1. How horrible, Ben. It is not fair of people to allow dogs off lead if they are not properly under the human's control.
    I am glad you were not badly hurt and hope the bite heals up fast.

    ReplyDelete