Search This Blog

25 Jan 2012

On The Mend Jan 25th 2012

I have been taking my tablets and getting extra vitamins to help my joints for nearly two weeks.  I have to take one tablet every morning, and although they say they taste like chicken, the don't, not really.  Anyway after a little perseverance each day I am managing to swallow them.

We are all noticing a difference, I can get in and out of the car a lot better, and up and down the stairs.  But I am not allowed in the sea just now, not until the weather is warmer.  Oh well roll on summer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting better...it's a slow job, isn't it?
    Pity about the sea...you love that!

    Nice and warm here...the dogs are all snoozing on the floor of the utility room...the coolest place... gathering their strength for games with the hosepipe when I water the garden later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, we don't need the hose pipe here, we did in France, but we get plenty of rain now. We do miss the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete